Call of Duty: Mobile launched a brand new pistol Renetti from Call Of Duty: Coldwar. The Renetti pistol is now available in the game and players will have to earn it by completing a new seasonal challenge. The pistol is a burst fire weapon, which is similar to M16 etc.
Renetti pistol having a “fast fire rate with high recoil & more damage compared to any other pistols available in CoD: Mobile. Renetti pistol is best paired with weapons that have long reload times, slow rates of fire, or low ammo like Snipers, LMG’s, or Shotguns. The in-game description also notes that it has the largest magazine size of any other pistol in the game.
How To Get The Renetti In Call Of Duty: Mobile
Renetti can be acquired via a new seasonal challenge in Call of Duty: Mobile. This one is called Quick Hands and tasks players with completing certain challenges in order to progress up the ladder and earn the Renetti.
- There are seven challenges that players need to complete to get the Renetti. These are the challenges in order and their respective rewards.
- Play three matches in any more: 200 Credits + 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 15 enemies with pistols: Knife (Paper Star) + 1000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11: 20 Weapon XP Cards + 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with any MW-11 equipped with the FMJ perk and 4 other attachments: Spray (Dragon Delight) + 2000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 30 enemies with a pistol equipped with four attachments: Avatar (Mecha) + 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Kill 5 enemies with headshots using pistols equipped with three attachments: ICR-1 (Birthstone) + 4000 Battle Pass XP
- Win 7 MP matches with aunty J358 equipped. The pistol must be in hand at the end of the match: Renetti + 6000 Battle Pass XP
Renetti Best Class Setup In Call Of Duty: Mobile
The Renetti is the second weapon added to the game in the Season 3 Tokyo Escape update. The first was the PP19 Bizon that can be earned by simply reaching Tier 21 in the Battle Pass.