Jio Games and Qualcomm announces Call of Duty: Mobile Esports tournament for solo Battle royale and multiplayer squad. The registration already started from April 1 and will go on till 11 April for solo players and April 30 for teams.
India’s leading telecom provider Jio & the world’s largest chipset manufacturer Qualcomm announces the Call of Duty: Mobile tournament at the beginning of April. The JioGames hosting an esports tournament for Call of Duty: Mobile players with a whooping 25,00,000 lacks of the prize pool. This tournament will be featured exclusively on the JioGames platform.
Esports is rapidly growing in India when the PubG launched in India. Almost 90% of the gamers in India using their mobile phones for gaming and spent a lot of time grinding in game lobbies.
Registration for the Call of Duty: Mobile Aces tournament is already begun on April 1, 2021, on the JIoGames website. The registration is open till the 11th of April for solo players and teams for 5v5 can register till 30th April. As per JioGames qualifier matches will be begun on June 11, 2021, and the grand finale will take place on the 20th of June.
Here is how to register:
- Head over to JioGames website,
- Goto Esports tournaments,
- The solo player can select Qualcomm Snapdragon Esports Challange Solo Aces,
- Teams have to select Qualcomm Snapdragon Esports Challange Community Aces,
- Fill the form and you are done.
- Players will be notified by SMS and Email from the side of JIoGames after a successful registration.
Qualcomm Esports challenge Solo Aces (Battle Royale) is a single stage tournament.
- Round 1 – Qualifier Stage – 10 Days
- Round 2 – Playoffs – 1 Day
- Round 3 – Finale – 1 Day
Match Days (Solo Aces):
- Solo Aces – 14th April to 26th April 2021 – 10:30 IST onwards
- Game Mode – TPP – Solo Battle Royale
- Team Size – 1 Player
- Lobby Size – 100 Players
- Round 1 – The top 2 player from each match will win a prize and qualify for the next round.
- Round 2 – The top 50 players from each match will qualify for the Finale.