ZLaner’s SYKOV Class Setup Review
Accuracy - 4
Damage - 7
Range - 5
Fire Rate - 7
Mobility - 6
Control - 5
Facebook Gaming Streamer Zack Laner aka ZLaner who is dominating the Verdansk map of Call Of Duty: Warzone with the new broken meta of COD: SYKOV. ZLaner Just showcased Best Warzone Sykov class: Loadout, attachments & perks while streaming on Facebook Gaming recently.
It’s no surprise that ZLaner’s SYKOV must be using one of the Best Warzone Sykov class: Loadout, attachments & perks for the warzone arena. With a full, levelled up SYKOV and after attaching 80 Rnd Dums Mag with Akimbo as a perk you can wipe a whole squad on Warzone, without even touching and looking at the reload button. Sorokin 140mm Auto as a Barrel and 5mW laser is also used by Zlaner for better hip-fire accuracy and long-range. In case you want silent Fire and want to improve fire accuracy & range the Z got Monolethic Supperrsor as the last attachment for his Sykov class.
Table of Contents
- Barrel: Sorokin 140mm Auto
- Muzzle: Monolithic Supperrsor
- Ammunition: 80 Round Drum
- Perk: Akimbo
- Laser: 5mW Laser
80 Rnd Drum Mag with Akimbo perk give this automatic pistol power like Sub Machine guns. Mobility is higher and 160 Bullets are more than enough to jump on your enemies and wipe them out. This class and SYKOV pistols are mostly useful in close range fights. ZLaner’s SYKOV is being tested by Dr Disrespect and CouRage recently when the trios were dominating last weekend on Verdansk.
How to unlock the Sykov pistol in Warzone and Modern Warfare
- To unlock the Sykov pistol for free, you need to get four kills while using pistols in five different matches.
- Plunder is the best Warzone mode in which to unlock new weapons as you can keep respawning over the course of the match. Diamatti pistol is still a monster, especially if you dual-wield it, and it’s much easier to hunt down other players in this casual mode.