Facebook Gaming Streamer Zack Laner aka “ZLaner” who is dominating on the Verdansk map of Call Of Duty with his best OTs 9 class setup, ZLaner Just showcased his OTs 9 class setup while streaming on Facebook Gaming. ZLaner also uploaded his OTs 9 class setup on his Youtube Channel.
It’s no surprise that ZLaner’s OTs 9 SMG must be one of the strongest OTs 9 class setup for the Warzone arena, with a fully levelled up OTs 9 and after attaching 45 Rnd Drum & Agency Silencer his OTs 9 is dominating in Warzone map – but now that all Call of Duty just-released season 4, and with new META of guns some weapons got nerfed and some got buffed, No need for confusion, though; we’re here to help you with what Zack is using nowadays on Verdansk Valley.
How To Unlock The OTs 9
- How To Unlock It In Cold War
The easiest way to unlock the weapon is by purchasing a store bundle that contains the OTs 9 blueprint. As it stands, the Inside Job store bundle is the only bundle available that contains it.
- This bundle costs 1200 COD Points.
Alternatively, you can unlock it by completing a specific in-game challenge in multiplayer or Zombies.
To do this, you’ll need to do the following:
- Using SMGs, kill 3 enemies affected by your Tactical Equipment in 15 different completed matches.
Remember to finish your matches otherwise progress will not count.
How To Unlock It In Warzone
- Similarly to Cold War, you can purchase the Inside Job bundle to obtain the OTs 9 SMG easily.
It’s also available via a challenge
- “Using SMGs, kill 2 or more players rapidly in 15 different completed matches.”