Krafton is all set to launch PUBG: New State game globally. It is the latest battle royale game and comes just a few months after the company released Battlegrounds Mobile India. The PUBG New State game is set in 2051 and is teased to bring improved graphics, advanced UI elements, guns, gameplay modes, maps and much more.
The game was originally announced earlier this year and had already amassed over 40 million pre-registrations on Android and iOS. The classic Erengal map is being tweaked to match the 2051 lifestyle with new houses, texture, UI elements, and more.
PUBG New State release time
PUBG New State will be available globally for Android and iOS from 9:30 AM IST. Players who have pre-registered for the game will receive exclusive rewards, including a limited vehicle skin.
PUBG New State gameplay
Krafton has given Eregal map a visual overhaul to suit the advanced lifestyle. Since it’s a battle royale game, there are various modes, including Team Deathmatch, a new Station map, and a gameplay feature called trunk. The new Station map features several storage crates and halted train compartments. Players can regain their health using Stim Shots after an intense gunfight.
PUBG New State system requirement:
- PUBG New State requires Android 6.0 or later OS
- 64-bit CPU
- 2GB or higher RAM
- Download size varies with device
- These requirements suggest the PUBG New State game should work fine on most budget, mid-range and premium Android phones without any issue, similar to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- OS – iOS 13 or later
- Download size – 1.5 GB
- PUBG New State: how to download
- You will be able to download PUBG New State for Android via the Google Play Store and iOS through Apple App Store once the game releases at 9:30 AM IST.