CDL 2021 has revealed how Groups A and B are structured heading into Stage Four of the 2021 tournament, Here is the full schedule of matches for all three weeks of Home Series group play events.
- Mutineers upset Ultra after taking 6 straight rounds in game five.
- FaZe starts Stage 4 with a key win over the new-look Legion.
- Day 2 preview: Royal Ravens vs Empire; OpTic vs ROKKR.
In CDL 2021, 12 teams are separated into two groups and then play three weeks of regular league matches before battling it out in a $500,000 double-elimination Major tournament.
Major 1 & 3 winners Atlanta FaZe so far looking so balanced and perfect team in 2021 CDL, Here are Groups for Stage 4.
CDL 2021 Stage 4: Groups A and B
- The groups for Stage 4 were revealed on May 21
- Atlanta FaZe (22-4)
- OpTic Chicago (15-11)
- LA Thieves (13-12)
- Minnesota ROKKR (9-11)
- Paris Legion (5-13)
- Seattle Surge (4-15)
- New York Subliners (16-9)
- Toronto Ultra (17-11)
- Dallas Empire (14-11)
- Florida Mutineers (10-13)
- LA Guerrillas (7-14)
- London Royal Ravens (6-14)
CDL 2021 Stage 4 full match schedule
There are going to be three weekly Home Series events for the group-play phase of Stage 4, followed by the fourth $500,000 Major. As previously announced, the Major will be the first CDL event held on LAN since the league was forced to go online in early 2020.
- Week 1: Chicago OpTic Home Series (May 27-30)
- Week 2: Florida Mutineers Home Series (June 3-6)
- Week 3: LA Thieves Home Series (June 10-13)
- Stage 4 Major (June 17-20)