Everyone on Instagram is looking for the viral Tattoo Filter right now, but how you can use it? Here’s a step-by-step guide.
From past couple of days people are using the New Tattoo filter on Instagram. From past couple of days the new filter is trending topic and one of the most used filter on Instagram this June.
But how you can use it on your phones?
When tattoo filter applied, it makes you look like you’re completely covered in tattoos without actually being inked at all.
HOW TO GET THE TATTOO FILTER
- Open Instagram and tap the ‘Your Story’ bubble at the top of your homepage.
- Slide through all the icons at the bottom until you get to the magnifying glass at the end.
- Click on this and tap another magnifying glass in the top-right hand corner to bring up the search bar.
- Search ‘Rampage’ and find the filter by ‘jepharaujo’.
- Click on this and tap ‘Try It’ to use the filter.
When applied, the filter adds lots of different tattoos to your body including a peace sign, rose, star, tiger, umbrella and lots more.