Best Kar98 class setup for Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Check out which attachments you should use for the best Kar98 quickscoping build.
- Muzzle: L Brake
Quickscoping needs steady hands for maximum efficiency, and the L Brake muzzle will improve our accuracy by a notch.
- Barrel: Krausnick 520mm Rapid to quote Sonic: “Gotta go fast!” This barrel will improve our ADS speed, movement speed, and sprint-to-fire speed, but it will reduce the area we need to hit for a one-hit-kill, so you need to aim well.
- Stock: Short Stock, The Short Stock is arguably carrying this build. It provides the same bonuses as the Krausnick 520mm Rapid, and a bonus to movement speed while aim-walking. Keep in mind that at this point, we are going all-in on quickscoping, because the Short Stock comes with huge penalties as well, namely our accuracy and controllability will suffer a lot.
- Underbarrel: GF-59 Flashlight This might look like an odd choice to some, but having your enemies’ nameplates visible from further away can be crucial when playing this build, and you will not be able to play without it once you get used to it.
- Rear Grip: Fabric Grip Not much to say here, another attachment with speed improvements, giving us bonuses to ADS speed and sprint-to-fire speed.
- Magazine: 8mm Klauser 3 Round Mag, We are approaching lightspeed at this point, with the Klauser giving us +3 on reload quickness and further heightening ADS speed. The ammo capacity is slightly smaller, but that shouldn’t be an issue. You can also play without any mag attachments as well if you are not feeling comfortable having only 3 bullets.
- Ammy Type: Lengthened, The only somewhat weaker side of the Kar98k is the fact that it loses its power the further you are from the target, and with +3 on bullet velocity, this ammo type will help us to partially mitigate that downside.
- Proficiency: Fleet, With the heavily focused quickscoping build, you will often use your secondary weapon to finish off your wounded targets, thus we opt for the Fleet proficiency here, to quickly swap our guns. And of course, another extra point goes to movement speed because why not. Alternatively, you can always go with the Quickscope proficiency.
- Kit: Deep Breath, A longer duration of breath-holding, always useful when playing snipers.